The future of work, rethinking the existing workplace models and top future-proofing trends for technology occupiers.
Following our insights from WORK3 on The Future of Work, we explore how the rise of remote working and work from home (WFH) have shifted our perspective on the workplace, prompting businesses to rethink the office of the future.
In this edition of The Reimagined Workplace Q&A series, we collaborate with Darren Belcher, Regional Head APJ & Greater China, Global Real Estate & Facilities at SAP Asia Pte Ltd to discuss how the work 'place', 'space' and 'pace' are evolving for the technology sector and the opportunities for technology occupiers going forward.
- What are the factors influencing the future of work in the technology sector?
- What are the implications of this change in the workplace and what are the new priorities?
- How are technology occupiers balancing remote and in-office work?
- What are the top future-proofing trends for technology occupiers?
- What is the biggest challenge for technology occupiers in the future?