Optimising the value of your asset’s performance
Successful management of your real estate requires skillful stewardship of the physical space, tenant relationships and your reputation in the marketplace. Our team of real estate management experts is one of the largest in the world, with two billion square feet under management globally.
By partnering with Colliers, you will have the attention of best-in-class advisors who will manage the ever-changing needs of your property to maximize value and tenant retention, freeing you up to focus on your business.
Our approach to Property Management begins with understanding your asset and your strategic objectives, so we can work with our Facilities and Financial Management colleagues to accelerate the success of your investment through:
- Increased tenant retention - carefully listening, planning forward and never complacent, we are dedicated to creating a customer experience like no other so that we provide the best outcomes for our clients and their tenants.
- Increased revenue - we deliver enhanced asset value and greater cash flow through increased tenant satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Reduced costs - we immediately conduct a property performance audit program to deliver greater operational efficiencies, lower outgoings and increased asset value.
Our Facilities Management experts create and maintain high amenity standards, extend the working life of the plant and equipment, reduce operational risk and work with our clients to reach or maintain sustainability goals. Our experts are supported by a robust framework of process and systems that cover core facilities management foundations including:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- 24/7 Operational Tenant Support
- Safety and Risk Management
- Capital and Base Building Works - Budgeting and Management
- Sustainability Improvement
- Asset Lifecycle Planning
Our experts capture financial, asset, facilities and lease data and provide reporting and analysis using industry-leading real estate platforms. Working with our property management team our financial managers produce comprehensive reports at individual property and portfolio level. Our structure includes dedicated trust accountants, experts in data management, accounts payable and receivable and portfolio analysts.
We manage office, retail, industrial and healthcare portfolios across Asia Pacific. Every property portfolio is unique. We find that consolidating the management of more than one asset as a portfolio enables our management experts to provide our clients with tailored:
- Cost savings and operational efficiencies
- Consistent financial management and reporting
- Access to a consolidated team of experts
- Streamlined management approach
Our Real Estate Management team across Asia are led by a team of market leaders to drive exceptional results for our clients.