As the flexible workspace sector faces the effects of COVID-19, Colliers recently brought key stakeholders together – including occupiers, flexible workspace operators, asset owners and investors – in a roundtable format in partnership with theDesk to discuss common issues, recommendations and opportunities for growth.
- What role will flexible workspace play in corporate real estate strategy in the mid to long term?
- How can flexible workspace operators support occupier business continuity efforts in their region both now and in the future?
- While hoping for the best, how should flexible workspace operators prepare for the worst?
- If occupiers now require even greater flexibility, how will asset owners deliver this?
- How can asset owner and investor concerns be addressed?