The Corporate Industrial Advisory team is here to help clients address business challenges through the whole real estate life cycle for industrial and logistics properties. We guide clients through the entire process, from selecting the right country or site for their business location and enabling sites to run more profitably, to the disposal of unused assets.
As a globally connected business, we ensure consistent standards are achieved for each project while allowing for adaptations to local environment to achieve best results for your company.
Colliers has an extensive list of Industrial and Logistics sector clients, with the majority of our clients having an element of warehousing or industrial sector buildings within their portfolio, including FMCG or Life Sciences.
Colliers has Industrial and Logistics in its heritage, with the business specialising in these sectors when first established, and subsequently diversifying our expertise to other sectors.
Addressing your business challenges, we offer:
- State-of-the-art location advisory platform
- Focused Industrial and BPO services
- End-to-end brokerage delivery
- Proven track record with renowned multinational logistics & manufacturing companies.
- Extensive network of contacts and regional
- client relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of local industrial markets, challenges and nuances
- Strong leadership with an average of 15+ years’ experience.
- Strong relationship with local governments
Corporate industrial advisory management is a hands-on process:
- TM-Building acquisition/construction
- Workplace consulting
- Project monitoring
- Property management
- Building disposal
- S3-strategic site selection