The future is about choice
Colliers Flex Forward podcast series
Our global podcast series include short episodes that look at some of the emerging trends and current insights around the Flexible Workspace industry as it evolves.
Tools & resources
We help our clients select the best flexible workspace solution to meet their individual needs whether that is outsourcing all or a portion of their portfolio.
SmartFlex is our propriety flexible workspace transaction tool, which powers our transaction capabilities and ensures consistency, accuracy and speed of flex information. Our in market network of brokers manage requirements with unrivalled market insight and knowledge, underpinned by our global framework.
We support flexible workspace transactions for clients in need of:
- Elevating employee workplace experience
- Outsourcing office delivery
- Supporting new market expansion
- Securing smaller space in prime assets
- Creation of Innovation hubs
- Minimizing capital outlay
- Downsizing from unused space
Surplus space redeployment - We help clients explore alternative uses for underutilized space. Our proprietary operator selection process ensures the optimal solution in secured.
Bespoke Turnkey solution - When existing flex supply is insufficient, we can orchestrate new space by partnering with operators who will deliver turnkey, flexible space on-demand in a building of the occupier’s choice.
Hybrid work solutions – As companies navigate the challenges of hybrid working, we support companies looking to utilise third place workspace solutions.
We help clients optimize their use of flexible workspaces. We understand the underlying business drivers that inform a flexible workspace strategy and have built a 5-step portfolio diagnostic that unearths these opportunities.
The diagnostic considers key business drivers combined with market supply data to score locations by viability for a flexible workspace solution.
- Step 1: We analyse key business drivers to score locations by their business case for flexibility and assign each location a ‘flex score’
- Step 2: We identify target locations for flexibility based on the highest overall scores
- Step 3: We utilize our global research to rank the maturity of flexible workspace supply in the target markets (‘supply score’)
- Step 4: We overlay the ‘flex score’ with the ‘supply score’ to grade all the opportunities by combined score
- Step 5: We provide the client with a set of recommendations along with both qualitative and quantitative impacts
Head Occupier Services and Leasing I Partner