Michal is part of the Office Agency team in Warsaw specializing in Tenants representation. He began his career with Colliers International in Canada and Mexico in the late 90's. Prior to rejoining Colliers in Poland Michal held various roles on both occupier and landlord side including 5 years with corporate real estate department of Scotiabank, the largest international Canadian bank with offices in Americas, Asia and Europe, 5 years with Gazit-Globe’s affiliate in Toronto where he was primerly responsible for acquisitions and most recently 2 years with Sharow Capital, a boutique investment management firm where he was in charge of leasing and asset management of the Polish Regional Office portfolio owned by Benson Elliot.
Michal is a well-rounded commercial real estate practitioner with cross-functional experience and proven track-record of effectively managing domestic and international projects and delivering outstanding results for his clients. Michal earned the Ontario Real Estate Salesperson license in 2004 (currently inactive) and holds the CCIM designation.
- Negotiated and executed 28 office lease transactions in Polish regional cities on behalf of the pan-European UK real estate fund over a 24-month period.
- Managed 16,000 sq.m. of high-profile corporate offices lease transactions in foreign markets (i.e. Houston, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, Panama City, Kuala Lumpur, New Orleans, Seoul) for Scotiabank resulting in $6.5M occupancy cost savings.
- Negotiated and successfully managed disposition of 8 bank-owned properties (both vacant and sold with a leaseback) over 18 months while exceeding proforma sale budget by 30% on average and aligning closings with bank's quarterly earnings reporting.
- CI104 Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI103 User Decision Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI102 Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI101 Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Asset Management, BOMI Canada
- Ontario Real Estate Licensing Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration, U.P.A.E.P. Puebla, Mexico (in Spanish)
Memberships & Involvements