Pokaż więcej Zwiń
Hubert Iwanicki joined Colliers International in mid-2007 as an Analyst in the Investment Advisory Group, focusing on extensive financial and commercial analysis on office, retail and warehouse projects. In 2018 Hubert was appointed as the Associated Director and currently manages various processes on the investment market.
His previous professional experience includes the Financial Advisory at Effect Sp z o. o.and internship in Secus Asset Management as an analyst of non-public sector companies.
His experience include number of investment transaction including:
- acquistion of Q22 office tower in Warsaw on behalf of Invesco,
- acquistion of Centrum Biurowe Kazimierz in Kraków on behalf of GLL,
- acquistion of GreenDay in Wrocław on behalf Triuva,
- acquistion of C25 in Warsaw on behalf Triuva;
- acquistion of Karolkowa Business Park in Warsaw on behalf Rothschilds/Menora,
- acquistion of Silesia Business Park AB in Katowice on behalf of ISOC,
- sale of MLP Tychy and Bieruń on behalf of MLP;
- sale of Wilcza 46 and Mokotowska 33/35 boutique offices on behalf of Amhola,
- sale of Nowa Kamienica in Kraków on behlaf of Falcon Investents,
- sale of Wilanów Office Park on behalf of Polnord,
- sale of Wrocław and Poznań Business Garden on behalf of Vastint among others.
Warsaw School of Economics, Investment Banking, Real Estate Faculty
Flex Office, Financial Analysis
How can I help you?
Wystąpił nieoczekiwany błąd. Spróbuj ponownie.
Wniosek został złożony.
Skontaktujemy się z Tobą wkrótce.