M.Sc. Eng. Architect
License # LEED AP BD+C, BREEAM International New Construction Assessor, BRE Site Sustainability Manager
Edyta has 9 years of post-graduate experience in the building industry and RE sustainability. Practiced in architectural designing of low-rise buildings and a few mixed-use developments over 20,000 sqm. Sustainable building consultant experienced in coordinating BREEAM/LEED ’new construction’ assessments (over 30 new or reconstructed commercial buildings from a portfolio of leading Investors). She also was acting as a site sustainability engineer on behalf of several General Contractors being involved in launching their corporate green site policy. Since 2015 she is an iIndividual member of the Polish Green Building Council [PLGBC]. In 2018-2019 as a sustainability team member of Association of Polish Architects [SARP] she was a co-author of the UNGC’s 'Sustainable cities' report prepared for COP24. Edyta joined Colliers in February 2022 as a senior specialist, engaging in ESG services for RE sector and conducting green building certification in Poland and CEE countries.
M.Arch [mgr inż. arch.], Architecture and Urbanism on Bialystok University of Technology:
- Engineer degree thesis - 'Energy-efficient residential complex' (architectural design and feasibility study in terms of energy efficiency)
- Master degree thesis - 'Municipal institute of sustainability' (architectural design of the mixed-use building and feasibility study in terms of sustainability)
Annual postgraduate program in the field of Building energy efficiency on Warsaw University of Technology, The Institute of Heat Engineering
Memberships & Involvements
- individual member of the Polish Green Building Council [since 2015], co-author of the 'Healthy Green Offices' guides, 2018 and 2019,
- member of the sustainability team of Association of Polish Architects [2018-2019] , co-author of the 'Purpose, Human and Circularity' book, 2019,
- one of the authors of the 'Sustainable cities' report for COP24 by UN Global Compact and Ministry of Investment and Development, 2018,
- member of the conference organizing committee of 'Future Cities' event for sustainable industry by Sweco, 2018 and 2019,
- member of the international student's organization AIESEC [2010-2012] , coordinator of language workshops for 200 participants.