- Te huur
On the business park 'De Loeten' located on the Afmijnstraat 22 in Amstelveen is still one large industrial business unit available. This business unit has a high quality and complete finishing level. The unit has a spacious warehouse with an office space divided over two floors (first floor and second floor). At the front the business unit has space for its own parking. The luxurious and complete finish gives the unit a very modern look.
Warehouse first floor: 675,94 sqm l.f.a.
Office first floor: 41,97 sqm l.f.a.
Office second floor: 48,60 sqm l.f.a.
Total: 766.51 sqm l.f.a.
The units are equipped with six parking spaces on site. There is the possibility to purchase more parking spaces.
€ 75,900.- per year, excluding VAT.
€ 5.50 per sqm per year, excluding VAT.
Business activities category 1 to 4.1 according to zoning plan 'Legmeerpolder Zuid'.
- Foundation with pile foundations and concrete floors (RC 3,5 m² K/W);
- Concrete structure, sprayed white on the inside;
- Concrete floors (for offices);
- facade plinth consisting of concrete;
- Insulated metal cladding, large glass facades and a canopy;
- Aluminum frames, windows, facades and exterior doors with clear insulating glazing;
- Insulated concrete roof (RC 6.0 m² K/W) with plastic roof covering including skylight (units 1 to 4)
- PV panels (optional);
- Own meter cupboard with connections for water and electricity units to a maximum of 3x80 ampere;
- Fire extinguishers in accordance with fire department requirements.
- Monolithic finished concrete floor with a maximum floor load of 2,500 kg/m²;
- Luxuriously tiled toilet group (ladies/gents) with urinal, wall closet, hand basin and mechanical ventilation;
- Clear height under concrete construction approximately 8.4 meters;
- LED lighting under the concrete roof;
- skylight in the roof for extra daylight;
- Air conditioning system for cooling and heating, assuming a heated warehouse;
- Electrically operated overhead door measuring 3.2 metres wide by 4.5 metres high;
- Sink with hot and cold water.
- concrete floor;
- System ceiling with LED lighting;
- Grey floor tiles in the pantry and the toilets;
- Clear height under ceiling approximately 2.7 meters;
- Interior walls with metal stud walls and HPL butted interior doors (oak look);
- Walls equipped with sauced glass tissue on the inside of the office;
- wall duct and wall outlets;
- Fiberglass present;
- Air conditioning system with a swirl diffuser in the ceiling for cooling and heating;
- Luxury pantry with upper and lower cabinets, equipped with a water heater for hot water and connections for a refrigerator and dishwasher (excluding refrigerator and dishwasher).
- paved outside area;
- Equipped with numbered parking spaces;
- brick paving with piggy banks;
- outside access protection next to overhead door;
- Exterior lighting with wall fittings.
The floor areas stated have been determined from the drawings and are lettable floor area (l.f.a.).
Sustainability had an important role in the design of this multi-tenant building. Extra attention has been given to the thermal insulation of the building, resulting in RC values of 3.5 m²K/W for the floor, 4.5 m²K/W for the façade and 6.0 m²K/W for the roof. The multitenant building is delivered without gas connection. Heating is provided by means of a heat pump/air conditioning system that can cool and heat both the business premises and the office space. These sustainable business premises fit well with the entrepreneur who is looking for environmentally friendly housing.