Colliers International is looking for a Consultant Office Sector to join our thriving Brokerage team.
Leading the process of leasing and selling office real estate objects:
Required Degrees, Skills and Competencies
- Proactively identify and attract prospective new clients;
- Preparation of proposals and agreements;
- Professional client advisory;
- Negotiation between buyers & sellers or landlords & tenants;
- Transactions and marketing activities;
- Tracking market activity and forecast future trends.
- Higher education;
- Minimum 1 year of successful experience in Real Estate;
- Excellent sales and marketing skills;
- Advanced presentation skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Lithuanian, English languages (speaking and writing);
- Great analytical skills;
- Strong self-motivation and result driven approach;
- Strong desire to develop in Real Estate field.
An opportunity to become a member of a dynamic and professional team. Working with us will give you an opportunity to get involved with the most prominent real estate projects in the region. Apart from the motivating business environment, we offer an attractive compensation package and a good range of benefits, as well as professional development opportunities. At Colliers, we push each other to be better than we thought we could be. We go the extra mile for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
Working time: This is a full time position within our Brokerage team.
Application procedure: please send via e-mail your CV and details to Tatjana.Krutjko@colliers.com
N.B. Only candidates selected for the second round will be contacted.
Personal data mentioned in your application will be processed in the recruitment and selection process of the company.