Office Agency - International Clients
License # 15330
Long experience in Real Estate acquired in Italy and abroad in multinational companies, leader in their field of activity. My job responsabilities included multiple strategic advice given to Global players, and mainly consist of both transaction management and strategic marketing. My vision aimed to optimizing the value of Property - mainly Offices asset class - on one side, and on the other side to optimize the strategic decisions of the Occupiers, particularly cost saving, through new lease acquisition or lease re-gear and/or defining new workplace concepts.
Beeing a native speaker of French and Italian, together with a very fluent English, it enabled the establishment of effective relationships with foreign counterparts and to correctly understand their business needs and operational methodologies.
My profile is characterized by a stubbornness in achieving objectives and behavioral flexibility which allow me to implement deal conclusion that appeared very problematic on paper.
Very good knowledge of all the specific regulations in the Real Estate sector and capacity to manage Client’s instructions with also the possibility to use an efficient and proven network of outside professionals to solve complex challenges.
- Business development focussed mainly on Office Agency services (Landlord & Tenant Rep), Capital Markets, and Valuation services
- Bridgehead through network for new comers active in the Property sector in the Milan market
- Providing advice to International and Local Clients for Office Development/redevelopment.
- Occupiers relocation Strategy, Lease Acquisition, Lease renegotiation, and Transaction Management.
- Support for Workplace Strategy and General Contractor Service
- Development of the activities of the Office Agency Division, advising the Office Developers, Insitutional Landlords, and Corporate Occupiers for their Real Estate Strategies.
- Key results achieved through proper management of three key elements: vision and sensitivity to new trends of Work environment, early identification of potential opportunities, understanding the real needs of the customer even when sometimes not fully expressed and decline
- Full marketing Strategies for new entrant in the RE Industry, mostly International Investors
- Generally serves as the sole point of contact for clients from the understanding of the business needs and objectives to the closing of the project.
- Financial analysis, workplace strategy, site-selection, due diligence, financial modeling, negotiation, drafting contracts, and follow-on support such as project management
- Master in Business Administration @ University of San Francisco (USA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration @ European Univesity of Brussels (BEL)
- Brokerage License obtain through Academic Courses achieved in Brussels and in Milan
Memberships & Involvements