We are looking for an experienced Property Manager for our Budapest office
- Experience in commercial property management
- The ability to deliver concise and accurate information in written and verbal format in a timely manner.
- Organized personality
- Excellent multitasking skills, able to oversee and manage complexity
- Intermediate English language skills
- Computer literacy (especially with all Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word).
- Able to work independently with own initiative and drive
- The role will encompass day-to-day property management tasks.
- Preparation and management and administration of service charges and other expenditure, including setting budgets and assisting with year-end reconciliations.
- Being the first point of contact for tenants and landlords
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
What we offer:
- A good working atmosphere
- Extensive training in a friendly and competent team
- Future-oriented job in an international company
- A varied job in a friendly and helpful team
- Opportunity to build your career in an international environment
Send your application with English and Hungarian CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.