Wafi El Yacoubi
Directeur Général Délégué en charge du Pôle Expertise et Investissement
I have been managing Colliers International in Morocco for the past 5 years (since 2009), in the capacity of Managing Partner.
My main emphasis during this period; along with the general management of the company, was directing the Investment and Valuation services, taking part in various real estate investment assignments involving different asset categories and issues :
Transactions - Investment / Divestment of assets, sale & lease back transactions, Financial feasibility studies, Real estate funds structuring, Debt structuring and raising ..
Before joining Colliers, I was, from 2007 to 2009, the head of acquisition and fund management (Casablanca) of a Real Estate fund management company a subsidiary of Société Générale Asset Management (SGAM).
I was as well from 2005 to 2007, the head of the Structured finance department of BNP Paribas in Morocco. From 1998 to 2005, I occupied different jobs in the Corporate & Investment Banking division of Société Générale in Paris a Senior Vice President.
My major investment clients include Moroccan key institutional players, developers, real estate funds and international investors in Morocco.
Selection of recent experiences within Colliers :
- Placement of an industrial project to be developed and let to a German company specialist in rubber and plastics technology
- Structuring of the first industrial real estate fund – “Foncière Emergence”
- Structuring of a retail fund holding the retail components of the Casablanca Anfa project under developmentl – Agence Urbaine de l’Aéroport d’Anfa
- Definition of the real estate development strategy and of the standing portfolio asset management strategy - RMA Watanya
- Placement of one of the most important transactions in Morocco, a flagship integrated resort (including hotels, restaurants, golf, Spas…) totalling 130 MEUR
- Financial modeling and structuring of the Saïdia new station – Société de Développement Saidia
- Assistance of an institutionnal investor in the valuation of the retail componant of the Zenata city - Al Futtaim
- Financial feasibility study regarding 3 large scale mixed use projects to be developed in Morocco including offices, residential, retail, and leisure components
In 1997, I have graduated from the SUPAERO engineering school, in Toulouse with a Master in Financial engineering from the Business School of Toulouse (ESC Toulouse).
CDG (Al Manar, AUDA, CGI, SDS…), Axa, ONCF, Palmeraie Group, Alliances, Al Omrane, Wessal (FMDT), RMA Watanya, CIMR, Foncière Emergence, Addoha, Al Futtaim, Al Taameer, Royal Group…