Hi, we're Colliers | Pittsburgh
Colliers International in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has a team of specialists that provide a full range of customized services for real estate occupiers, owners, developers and investors of office, industrial, investment, retail, multi-family and property management We also offer consulting and valuation in Western Pennsylvania and the ten-surrounding metropolitan service area.
Making a difference in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is a powerful region of opportunity; a place where there's strength in numbers.
Essentials for successful business investment are competitive cost of doing business; educated and skilled workforce; academic, corporate and government R&D activity. Energy resources, specifically, Marcellus Shale, a natural gas supplier, are bundled here and are uniquely Pittsburgh pluses.
Five key industry sectors form a balanced, diverse and dynamic economic base that showcases southwestern Pennsylvania's past, present and future-focused strengths. They are:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Financial and Business Services
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Information Technology
Several companies have invested or are planning on investing in our region such as Ford, Uber, Google, Facebook, Apple, General Electric and Shell.
Colliers | Pittsburgh gives back to the community by supporting organizations and causes that our professionals are passionate about. The charitable events and organizations we have participated in include:
- CEO Soak for ALS Association of Western PA,
- Junior Achievement of Western PA Bowl-A-Thon
- Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes
- Bike MS: Escape to the Lake for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society Pennsylvania Keystone Chapter
- Race to Anyplace for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Colliers | Pittsburgh has raised over $100,000 for these various charities. Our firm has also collected nonfiction novels for Operation Paperback, an organization that sends books to deployed active military.
Pittsburgh has been ranked among the top places to live, work, and visit in the United States by major travel and financial organizations.
- Travel & Leisure ranked Pittsburgh International Airport #5 on the list of "Top 10 Domestic Airports"
- Air Transit World Magazine named Pittsburgh International Airport the Airport of the Year
- WalletHub conducted a study that named Pittsburgh as 7th on their list of 17 places to travel in 2017
- Pittsburgh ranked 3rd among CNBC's top 15 cities in America where you can live like royalty on a $60,000 salary
- Patch.com ranked Pittsburgh 1st on a list of Top 10 Cities Where Downtown is Making a Comeback because it is now a place where people work, stay, dine, and hang out
- Business Insider reviewed 13 U.S. cities where young people are buying the most homes, and Pittsburgh was number 1 on the list
- WalletHub ranked Pittsburgh as the 7th overall best city for an active lifestyle
- According to the New York Times Pittsburgh is among 1 of the 5 cities where less than $1,000 a month can buy a home
- Livability.com ranked 20th out of 100 of the 2017 Top 100 Best Places to Live
- Forbes listed Pittsburgh as one of the 10 best cities if you want to retire early, due to its reasonable cost of living and high quality of life score
- According to Shermans Travel Pittsburgh was included on the list of the top 10 budget destinations of 2017 because of the affordable hotels, lists of evolving restaurants and bars, and they could not leave out that Uber used Pittsburgh as a pilot city for their self-driving cars.
- On a list of different countries, states and cities, Pittsburgh was named America's Most Underrated City, and was ranked number 4 out of the 17 best places to travel in 2017 by Harper's Bazaar
- Pittsburgh was ranked 7th out of 17 places to travel in 2017 by Luxe Adventure Traveler
- SmartAsset ranked Pittsburgh 4th out of the top 10 best cities for foodies
- USA Today's 10Best voted the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh One of the Nation's Ten Best Museums for Families, coming in at number 5 on the list
Managing Director/Market Leader
I am a Principal at Colliers International | Pittsburgh and I am the team leader for the industrial team. I have been involved in the commercial real estate business for more than 21 years, with a focus on developing client relations, executing industrial brokerage assignments, site selection and real estate related consulting and market valuations. Prior to joining Colliers International | Pittsburgh, I spent more than five years with NAI Pittsburgh Commercial, the Westen Pennsylvania regional representative of NAI Global, and 13 years with the Grubb & Ellis Company as Vice President of Industrial Brokerage. I worked extensively with prominent local and national real estate users, investors and developers such as CBS Corporation, Matthews International, McKnight Capital Group, Sampson Morris Group, Walnut Capital, The Buncher Company and Pittsburgh Industrial Parks.