Hi, we're Colliers | Dallas-Fort Worth
Making a difference in Dallas-Fort Worth
Our values, our culture
Colliers takes an active role when giving back to the Dallas-Fort Worth community by partnering with charities that address many needs. For several years, we have partnered with Vogel Alcove, whose mission is to provide young children from homeless families with a developmental foundation to succeed. Colliers supports this mission in a variety of ways, including donating much needed supplies, participating in activities with the children, and designing events that bring awareness and raise funds for the organization.
Other organizations we have partnered with include Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center, Promise House, and the American Red Cross.
Colliers advisors are at the forefront of leading market trends and ideas to provide each client with significant, practical, creative and innovative solutions for your business goals.
- Global Workplace Trends: 5 Shifts Companies Must Make in the Next 5 years by Keith Perske
- E-Commerce and the Rise of the “Big Bomber” Distribution Center by Ward Richmond
- National and Local Tenants: How to Strike the Right Balance in Neighborhood Shopping Centers by Brian Cyphers
In the news
- Office Tenants Today Value and Expect Quality Connectivity – National Real Estate Investor
- Huge NTT Data Lease should end any doubts about JCPenney Campus Redo – Dallas Morning News
- Doctors Sell a Clinic Building in Colleyville – D CEO Healthcare
- Local Experts Way In on how their City will Land Amazon HQ2 – Bisnow
Colliers & CBRE Arrange 353,920 Lease for Online Value Grocer Misfits Market to Occupy a New Refrigerated Building in Fort Worth
Executive Managing Director, Dallas-Fort Worth
Daniel Taylor is an Executive Managing Director and Market Leader for Brokerage in Colliers Dallas-Fort Worth office. Daniel brings more than 20 years of industry and leadership experience. He oversees all brokerage operations and services lines with a focus on new business development, talent recruitment and retention. Daniel concentrates on supporting the growth of Colliers’ business lines throughout the region and championing the delivery of best-in-class service for its clients.