Skip to main content Skip to footer
Welcome to Colliers | Boston

Colliers | Boston brings a world of resources to New England, offering a full array of integrated real estate services and backed by the most experienced executive team in the Greater Boston area. Our reputation for delivering results spans more than 135 years.

We know real estate and we know Boston. We are part of its history and are deeply dedicated to the community and to serving you.

Featured properties
Making a difference in Boston
Our History

Colliers | Boston, originally founded by J. Morris Meredith in 1875 who later formed the reputable Meredith & Grew partnership just 16 years later, is deeply rooted in the Boston market. Having played an integral role in landmark transactions across the city, Massachusetts and New England as a whole, Meredith & Grew is ultimately the foundation of the company’s long-term success, built upon exceptional service, unrivaled market knowledge, business acumen and a deep dedication to the community.

Following a 132-year period operating as Meredith & Grew, the company embraced a new chapter when Colliers International purchased an 80% interest in the company, allowing the remaining 20% to be locally owned and managed. Despite the name and logo change, the Meredith & Grew reputation, principles and values still exist at the company’s core.

our history
Our Approach

Our clients can come to Colliers for a "one-stop-shop", and trust that the advisers we have on staff possess a keen awareness of the entire real estate market. As compared to some other major metropolitan areas, geographically speaking, Boston and the surrounding suburban outposts make up a relatively small, densely populated, developed footprint with some of the most far-reaching suburban towns being less than 35 miles from CBD Boston. As a result, we place incredible emphasis on our people being knowledgeable about Greater Boston as a whole, since each of its regions and even product types are increasingly interconnected.

our approach
Our People

With a staff of over 130 working out of the Colliers Boston offices, we take a strategic approach to on-going company growth and talent acquisition, making sure that our people represent and uphold our overall company culture and values. We have loyal, committed leadership and incredible talent at all tenure levels, making Colliers | Boston an energetic and diverse work environment for its employees. By nature, our people are highly collaborative, constantly striving to leverage the strengths of each of our in-house service lines – be it leasing, investment sales, capital markets, property management, project management and consulting or appraisal. Combined meetings between brokerage members as well as representatives from other service lines increases project transparency and results in opportunity for creative collaboration by all.

our people
Colliers In Focus

In a world of constant news and a sea of information, Colliers International | Boston's team of market experts develops and hones the insight, actionable analysis and market intelligence you need to navigate the constantly changing dynamics of the Greater Boston market.

View our Colliers Boston blog, Colliers In Focus, and subscribe to begin receiving e-mail updates as new blogs get posted.

Colliers In Focus LIVE
To accompany our ongoing Colliers In Focus blog publication, Colliers In Focus LIVE is a series of events and talks aimed at stimulating conversation and exploring ideas, observations and trends impacting real estate.


Check out the content from some of our most recent events, including our January 10th 40th Annual Trends In the Real Estate Market Seminar - Connecting the Dots with Colliers International.


...view events

colliers in focus live 523x523
Stay informed with research via email

We have the data and insight you need to really know the Boston market and beyond.
Sign up to receive the reports you want today and stay ahead with industry-leading research.

market viewpoint 237x310

Office & Lab

View reports

industrial viewpoint 237x310


View reports

multifamily viewpoint 237x310


View reports
Brokerage teams
Featured news
Local leadership

How can we help you?

* Required Field

Connect with Colliers in Greater Boston

logo facebook logo twitter logo linkedin logo youtube