Untether your portfolio
The future is about choice. Building deliberate real estate flexibility is key to enabling a nimble business strategy.
We understand the underlying business drivers that inform a flexible workspace strategy.
Successfully helping clients develop a distributed real estate strategy.
Key drivers of workspace flexibility
TERM & SPATIAL FLEXIBILITYBuild operational flexibility into your real estate
SPEEDSolve the most urgent requirements with the 'easy button'
CAPITALAvoid upfront costs and only pay for the duration of your term
END-TO-TO DELIVERYOutsource delivery risk to third-party experts
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENTLeverage shared amenities to enhance the workspace experience
COSTReduce space by building a more efficient footprint
We support flexible workspace transactions for clients in need of:
- Coverage for smaller offices
- New market expansion
- Managing high growth
- Integrating M&A
- Swing space
- Securing prime assets
- Innovation hubs
- Minimizing capital outlay
- Lifting employee engagement
- Downsizing from unused space
- Managing the unexpected
Flex and Core Strategy / We help clients de-risk an office move or relocation. For occupiers exploring large new office leases, we de-risk a relocation by bringing in an operator to enter a building together. Our clients take a hybrid of traditional office space with the landlord and a flexible agreement with the operator.
Surplus Space Redeployment / We help clients explore savings opportunities for underutilized or unused space. We do this by selecting and partnering with a provider to takeover parts or whole sections of client’s office.
By Request Turnkey Deals / For occupiers not satisfied with existing flex supply, we can advise on operator operators who will activate turnkey, flexible space on-demand in a building of the occupier’s choice.
The diagnostic considers key business drivers combined with market supply data to score locations by viability for a flexible workspace solution.
- Step 1: We analyze key business drivers to score locations by their business case for flexibility and assign each location a ‘flex score’
- Step 2: We identify target locations for flexibility based on the highest overall scores
- Step 3: We utilize our global research to rank the maturity of flexible workspace supply in the target markets (‘supply score’)
- Step 4: We overlay the ‘flex score’ with the ‘supply score’ to grade all the opportunities by combined score
- Step 5: We provide the client with a set of recommendations along with both qualitative and quantitative impacts
Colliers Mobility Pass
The Colliers Mobility Pass enables occupiers to supplement their owned and leased offices with a global network of over 5,000 on-demand, flexible spaces for one monthly price per employee.
The Colliers Mobility Program brings the simplicity of a single vendor solution to what is normally a complex operational and financial process.
A global network