At Colliers, our clients trust our public finance experts in all aspects of borrowing and financial management, including municipal bond underwriting. As a part of Colliers Securities, we offer a range of robust commercial real estate loans for non-profits, housing developers, and units of state and local government. Our clients in charter school and higher education, government, housing and development, and healthcare all rely on us for underwriting, selling and trading municipal bonds.
Our municipal debt-based structures and products include:
- Tax-Exempt and Taxable Fixed Rate Bonds
- Industrial Development Bonds
- Innovative Derivative Structures (Caps, Floors, Collars, Swaps and Forwards)
- Asset Securitization Products
- Sale/Leaseback Bonds, Off Balance Sheet Financing
Areas of Focus
Healthcare / Senior Living
Economic Development Agencies
- Public bond financing across 43 States
- Our Public Finance Group is ranked as
Public Finance Leadership
Senior Vice President, Director of Public Finance
How can we help you?
If you're interested in Colliers Securities | Public Finance, fill out the form below and we will get back to you right away.