2021 Q4 Hollywood Mid-Wilshire Office Research Report
- Hollywood/Mid-Wilshire finished 2021 with negative 138,344 SF net absorption, fairing better than other Los Angeles office markets.
- There was some occupancy growth in Q4 as new office developments came online fully occupied.
- Over 63% of the vacant office space in this office market is in Mid-Wilshire.
- Average asking rates are decreased over the year in Hollywood and Mid-Wilshire by 1.2% and 12.8%, respectively.
- The digital streaming industry will help keep market fundamentals in Hollywood healthy.