The New Normal – Akron Office Market
Managing Director - Brokerage
Brian A. Hurtuk, a 40 year veteran of commercial real estate, serves as Managing Director | Principal for Colliers International in Cleveland-Akron. In his role, Mr. Hurtuk provides the guidance and leadership necessary to elevate the Colliers International brand to a wide variety of clients. Mr. Hurtuk's prime focus is on recruiting and business development as Market Leader for the Cleveland-Akron office originally launched in July 2012 which now boasts 45-professionals working throughout northeast Ohio.
I have a wide range of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate with emphasis in Office, Industrial, Land, Healthcare and Investment Sales.
Scott Repie is a Senior Associate with Colliers International | Cleveland-Akron, specializing in all aspects of Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales. As an expert with over 16 years of experience serving a diverse client base representing both tenants and landlords throughout Northeast Ohio, his clients have come to rely on his ability to find the right buyer or property for the transaction. Scott’s process of valuation, preparation, marketing and negotiation ensures clients have a positive, smooth experience. He finds the right investment property that fits the risk tolerance, timeline and budget needs. His extensive market knowledge of investments and Northeast Ohio enables him to work with other Colliers International associates across the country to bring new investors to the area.
• Experienced in all areas of the Commercial and Residential Real Estate business including but not limited to investment, sales, leasing, office, apartment, industrial and property management.
• As a single point of contact for numerous institutions, my job is to oversee the management, value add strategies, and disposition of assets throughout the United States. Also, I assist as an intermediary between the client and the local SVN Broker, or Property Manager who best suites the needs of the asset.
• My current role with receivers, banks, private equity firms and servicers is to assist in the valuation and strategy from pre-foreclosure, post foreclosure and eventually the disposition.
• Instrumental in the management and streamlining of the Broker Opinion of Value process as a single point of contact.
• Extensive experience in the valuation of Commercial and Residential Real Estate.