Northeast Atlanta continues positive momentum.
Adding to the previous quarter’s absorption, Northeast Atlanta recorded +21k SF this quarter furthering year-to-date absorption to 25k SF. Likewise vacancy declined incrementally by 10 basis points from the previous quarter and 100 basis points year-over-year. The largest shift in vacancy occurred in Class A office space which declined by 30 basis points. Overall leasing activity remained on par with the previous quarter and should lead to a positive end to the year.
What you'll learn in this quarter's Northeast Atlanta Office Market Report:
- Current vacancy rates and availability
- Absorption and office leasing activity
- Current average office rental rates
- Office building construction activity
- Sales activity and current office building cap rates
Download the full Colliers Atlanta Northeast Atlanta Office Market Report to learn more about the fundamentals shaping the Norcross, Duluth and Lawrenceville area office submarket of Atlanta, GA.