Record quarterly absorption for Atlanta's large warehouse and distribution center market
Thanks to large occupancies from owner-occupiers, and anticipated move-ins, Atlanta's bulk market witnessed more than 9 million square feet of positive absorption in the first quarter. Growth in e-commerce and logistics continues to propel the market.
The strong activity has pushed bulk vacancy down to its lowest level in six years. Steady demand for space, in conjunction with newer product delivering, has resulted in a 3.5% year-over-year rental rate increase for bulk product. The outlook for the year is upbeat with Atlanta likely heading towards a record year of occupancy gains.
What you'll learn in the bi-annual Atlanta Industrial Big-Box Market Report:
- Distribution center and warehouse vacancy and availability rates
- Absorption and leasing activity for Atlanta's large warehouse market
- Average rental rates for large distribution centers and warehouses in Atlanta
- Current large warehouse construction projects in Atlanta
- Recent sales activity and cap rates for Atlanta's bulk market
- Forecasts and insights for Atlanta's large warehouse real estate market