- For sale
Sean Glickman, CCIM, with the Glickman Retail Team and Executive Managing Director at Colliers is proud to offer for sale West Volusia Retail Center, a 52,491 SF center anchored by Goodwill and Dollar Tree. Goodwill has just entered into an option period and Dollar Tree has a long-term lease with many options extending through 2039. The property has good visibility and access along Harley Strickland Blvd. West Volusia Retail Center has a variety of national and local tenants, representing many industries like convenience, clothing retail, finance and services. The center is ideally positioned to offer a stable and reliable income stream from a diverse mix of credit-worthy national tenants and local draws which are all e-commerce resilient.
- Anchored by Goodwill and Dollar Tree, who have both been at the property since 2014.
- Goodwill has over 3,300 stores nationwide, and Dollar Tree has more than 15,200 across the USA.
- Other national and recognizable tenants include Edible Arrangements and OneMain Financial.
- More than 72% of the GLA is occupied by recognizable national brands
- The rent roll is diversified among many different uses including clothing retail, salon, convenience and financial.
- A large portion of the tenants have a good track record of success at this location and have multiple renewals.
- Goodwill and Dollar Tree make up 59% of the gross annual income. Goodwill has recently entered into an option period, and Dollar Tree has multiple options extending the term through 2039.
- Dollar Tree and Goodwill are popular stores without much competition locally, and both stores offer very competitive pricing.
- Many of the tenants are service oriented and are well positioned to combat the growing threat of e-commerce.
- The property is occupied by a strong tenant base that ideally fits the demographics of the surrounding community.
- The property is highly visible from Harley Strickland Blvd with multiple points of ingress/egress along the roadway.
- Harley Strickland Blvd is a roadway that brings traffic directly to the property from nearby Enterprise Road, one of the main North/South arteries through Orange City. Enterprise Road also provides access to 17-92, a highly traveled roadway that leads directly to Orlando.
- Less than a mile from the property is access to Interstate 4, which provides direct access to Orlando and further to Tampa.