- For sale
Sean Glickman, CCIM, with the Glickman Retail Team and Executive Managing Director at Colliers in conjunction with Scott Corbin, Executive Managing Director at Colliers, are proud to offer for sale Thornton Park Central, a 19,991 SF multi-tenant commercial condominium that is a component of a mixed-use project. The property boasts an excellent line-up of quality retail, restaurant and service tenants that cater to the captive audience with thousands of nearby residents and employees. Positioned in Thornton Park, a desirable and affluent neighborhood within Downtown Orlando, the property will benefit from over $2 billion in new development projects that are underway or proposed in Downtown Orlando. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a quality high-street retail asset located in the heart of a thriving downtown core.
- There are over $2 billion in underway or planned projects in Downtown Orlando with a wide variety of uses including residential, office, retail, self-storage and education.
- Rare opportunity to own a proven high-street retail property in Downtown Orlando.
- Thornton Park Central was one of the first true “mixed-use” properties in Downtown Orlando that featured the “Live, Work, Play” concept. It is an iconic and well known building in the marketplace.
- Average household income is over $90,000 with more than 108,000 residents in the trade area.
- Ideal line-up of quality E-commerce resilient tenants.
- Strong mix of retail, restaurant and service tenants with reputable long-term operators.
- Many of the tenants invested significant funds into their own buildout, showing long-term commitment to the space.
- Soco, which serves as an anchor for the project, is an award-winning and well-known restaurant and has received some of the best awards in the industry in addition to being among the top-performing restaurants in Downtown Orlando.
- Located in Thornton Park, a popular neighborhood in Downtown Orlando that has become one of the most desirable and higher end districts in central Florida.
- Surrounded by thousands of multifamily units, residential condominiums and offices. Thousands more are under construction or proposed.
- Located in a very walkable community with a true neighborhood feel.
- Excellent parking for a Downtown Orlando location.
- Neighboring Lake Eola, which attracts over 2 million visitors annually.