The Ridges Marina is strategically located on beautiful Lake Chatuge, a little over two hours north of Atlanta. Over 14 million people live within 150 miles of The Ridges. Lake Chatuge and the surrounding North Georgia mountains are a major draw for the area, resulting in a significant tourist influx from Spring through Fall. In addition, a number of people living within just a few hours of the area have built second homes on the lake or within the surrounding mountains. Atlanta is one of the nation’s fastest growing metropolitan areas with population growth projected at 8.5% over the next five years as the local economy expands. This continued economic expansion and population growth bodes well for The Ridges as demand for second homes, tourism, and recreation should continue to drive people to the market, creating additional demand for slips and rental boats.
- Lake marina with 342 wet slips (mostly covered)
- Rental boat business with eight pontoons
- 7,000 SF restaurant building leased to third-party doing business as Lake Chatuge Lighthouse & Grill
- 3,880 SF boat service building
- New 900 SF floating dock store
- Gas dock with two dispensers
- 3379 US 76 West, Hiawassee, GA 30546