Learn more about this property online at:
- Trophy, coastal location in the most affluent city in Orange County with an average household income of over $200,000 and an average net worth of $2.2 million in a one-mile radius.
- Flexibility in leaseback terms that allow for an Owner User or Investor to own a piece of one of the most sought after cities on the West Coast.
- Located in one of the most visited cities in America with over 6 million visitors per year.
- Situated facing the heavily trafficked South Coast Highway, which sees 39,000 vehicles per day.
- Laguna Beach is one of the oldest cities in Orange County and home to the most affluent neighborhoods with $20 million homes a stone’s throw away.
- Equipped with a dedicated, gated parking lot , a very coveted feature in a busy coastal city.
- Option to include a one-of-a-kind, walk-in bank certified vault acquired from the Rolex store in Beverly Hills. (See page 10 for details).
- Newly remodeled with a new roof, HVAC system, updated restrooms, and refreshed façade.
- Ability to take advantage of extremely attractive SBA financing and own the building for retail or office uses. (See page 10 for more information on zoning)
- 1910 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651