- For sale
Sean Glickman, CCIM, with the Glickman Retail Team and Executive Managing Director at Colliers International is proud to offer for sale Shoppes at Boggy Creek, a 17,440 SF retail center located in Kissimmee, FL. The center features a tenant lineup with a mix of national and local tenants, as well as featuring very strong visibility and a well-maintained property. With long-term national leases, e-commerce resilient local tenants and an attractive location, Shoppes at Boggy Creek is a strong opportunity in a thriving submarket.
- The property features national tenant, Subway.
- Subway has been a tenant since 2012 and still has two 5-year options which extend their lease until 2036.
- Local tenants include Pao’s Nails and Cash Republic, which are local e-commerce resilient draws to the center.
- Located with high visibility along Simpson Road, which sees 35,500 AADT.
- The property is easily accessed from both directions, provides ample parking to suit the needs of the center, and has multiple signs to draw attention to the property.
- The metal/gypsum roof is remarkably easy to maintain and provides a clean aesthetic to the property.
- The building is well-maintained and is among the most attractive in the submarket, providing a great draw to those passing by.
- Four tenants have a 3-5% rent increase in April-May this year.