- For sale
Sean Glickman, CCIM, with the Glickman Retail Team and Executive Managing Director at Colliers International is proud to offer for sale Osceola Shops, a 10,616 SF retail center with strong national tenants and high visibility along Kissimmee’s most heavily traveled roadway. Osceola Shoppes offers a premier location in a strong submarket, a wide variety of e-commerce resilient tenants spanning industries like finance, telecommunication and drive-thru coffee shop, and long-term leases from high performing tenants.
- Located along W Vine Street, the main artery that runs through the heart of Kissimmee and provides direct access to the submarket from nearby Disney.
- W Vine Street sees 58,051± AADT, the highest in the city.
- Located with high visibility on a hard signalized intersection that accesses Plaza Del Sol, a large shopping mall that brings a high volume of traffic past the subject property.
- All-national, credit worthy tenant lineup.
- Highly recognizable and e-commerce resilient tenants make the property highly attractive.
- Multiple different property types like finance, coffee shop and telecommunication draws a wide variety of customers to the property.
- Chase Bank recorded over $100,597,000 in deposits as of June 2021
- Most tenants have long-term leases with a great many option periods, with Chase Bank having options to extend to 2037, Amscot to 2044, and Starbucks to 2047.
- All tenants have a strong track record of performing well at the property.
- The property has additional land to the rear that is valued from $400,000 to $500,000
- This land has potential to increase value if sold separately or developed to add to the already strong marketability at the property.