Skip to main content Skip to footer
  • For sale
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #1
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #2
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #3
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #4
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #5
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #6
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #7
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #8
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #9
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #10
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #11
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #12
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #13
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #14
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #15
Multifamily Value-Add Investment Opportunity in Phoenix - #16

​​​​​​​Multifamily value-add investment opportunity to acquire Cordoba Apartment Homes at 4520 E. Baseline Road in Phoenix. Cordoba is a two-story, garden-style community, consisting of 22 buildings with 352 units and a unit mix of one-, two- and three-bedrooms.


Visit our property website for investment details and to request the offering memorandum. Property tours by appointment only.


​​​​​​​Located along Baseline Road and near the I-10 and US 60 interchange, Cordoba sits within one of the largest and most dynamic employee corridors within Arizona. Minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, downtown Tempe, downtown Phoenix and Chandler, Cordoba offers over 1.2 million jobs within a short commute.


Renovated in 2018-2020, Cordoba has modern common area amenities and chic interior renovations through 40 percent of units, leaving 60 percent of interiors with substantial room for improvement.


Achieving premiums in excess of $300 on select floor plans, Cordoba has a proven value-add program that caters to the areas skilled labor force while offering some of the best amenities for its size and construction.


Many of Greater Phoenix’s major employment hubs are just minutes from the property, with nearly 15% of all Phoenix Metro employment located within a 10-mile radius.


In addition to significant employment, the surrounding area is home to many dining, retail and lifestyle amenities, including South Mountain Park & Preserve, Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, Arizona Mills (featuring LEGOLAND Discovery Center and Sea Life Aquarium) and Tempe Town Lake.


View virtual tours in documents section below.