- For Lease
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
As a center-piece for the community for over 30 years, Kona Coast Shopping Center consistently fills the retail needs of its patrons. The mix of national and local tenants continues to draw hundreds of shoppers to the center daily. A centralized outdoor food court, with complimentary WiFi, is a benefit to visitors and kamaaina alike. Kona Coast Shopping Center is anchored by KTA Supermarket and Pier 1 Imports. Located in the heart of Kailua-Kona town and just minutes away from Kona Airport, the center offers ideal visibility on the corner of Queen Kaahumanu Highway and Palani Road. Additionally, cruise ship passengers walk up Palani Road from Alii Drive, adding to the center’s foot traffic. Parking is abundant for tenants and patrons.
EXCITING NEW LOOK!
Kona Coast Shopping Center’s recent renovations include:
- Repainted color scheme for building exterior, corridors floors, and roofs
- Wood veneer exterior enhancements to façade
- Column wraps with wood veneer and basalt at base
- Covered central courtyard for activities and events (the only one in Kailua-Kona)
- Refreshed landscape at entrances and central courtyard
- Refreshed sidewalk planter with new plants and canvas covers for seating comfort
- New restroom renovations
- New parking lot repairs (reseal and restripe)