- For Lease
Grand Central Office West at 1120 E Kennedy promises a high-end experience at the heart of all that Tampa has to offer. The delightfully designed mixed-use building houses an array of offices, restaurants, and 392 upscale residential condos while echoing the vibrancy of Tampa’s Channel District. Tenants can occupy up to 14,753 square feet of office space and have access to an on-site parking garage as well as ground floor dining options, such as Maloney’s Local Irish Pub and The Hideaway. Grand Central Office West is within arm’s reach of The University of Tampa, which is less than a seven-minute drive to the west and only 15 minutes to Tampa International Airport. The property also overlooks Selmon Expressway and is less than a mile from Amalie Arena, home of the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey team. Tenants can position themselves in an area at the precipice of transformation. Nearby Water Street Tampa, a $3 billion, new master-planned development, that will house 45-acres of apartments, hotels, and other amenities. $1.1 billion has also been earmarked for the surrounding area in a plan designed to add 1,000,000 square feet of hospitality services and residential development, 250,000 square feet of retail, and the University of South Florida’s medical school, with additional initiatives to be announced. Grand Central Office West is at-the-ready to provide exceptional experiences at Tampa’s core.
- Conveniently houses 392 upscale condo and apartment units, providing a variety of housing options for employees.
- Steps to various amenities, such as CVS Pharmacy, Publix Supermarket, Crunch Fitness, and multiple parks.
- Neighbors 2,250,000-SF planned developments that include hotels, residential, retail, The University of South Florida’s medical school, and more.
- Within a four-minute drive of the I-275/I-4 Interchange, and overlooks Selmon Expressway.
- Provides access to an on-site parking garage and select signage possibilities with high visibility.