- For Lease
Mixed use redevelopment now pre-leasing with anticipated completion date of Summer 2023.
• Exhibits iconic old and new elements
• Redevelopment includes world-class retail experiences, including dining, outdoor gathering spaces, unique event space, a historic taproom, and bar
• Multi-use development with residential, retail, and office spaces that embody the Columbus culture
• Exposed structure and industrial-feel
• Numerous amenities on-site and nearby
• On-site parking garage
Brewery District Opportunity:
The redevelopment of the former Hoster Brewery buildings located at 477 South Front Street in Columbus, Ohio is underway. The project will become a highly recognizable landmark in the fabric of downtown Columbus. The collection of historic brewery buildings will be injected with new vitality and expanded upon. It will become the epicenter of the neighborhood, a place where people live, work and congregate. The redevelopment includes great outdoor gathering spaces, a first-in-class boutique hotel, event spaces, spa, coffee shop, pubs, local services, restaurants, office space and living units. This development will revitalize the Brewery District and once again make it the place to be in Columbus.