- For Sale and Lease
5940 Beach Boulevard is a unique facility that consists of a 54,297± SF building on 5.81 acres and approximately 297 parking spaces. The property is located at one of Jacksonville’s busier intersections with over 60,000 cars per day. Beach Boulevard is also a major thoroughfare from downtown to the beaches. The subject property was originally built in 1979 for Albertsons grocery store. It was run as Rowe’s Food Store (a local grocer) from 2001 - 2011. In 2011, Virginia College invested millions of dollars to convert the building into a first-class higher education facility. The property lends itself to easily be converted into another private for-profit university, charter schools, or private school. It can also be converted back to a grocery store, or other facilities, such as medical, mini warehouse, office call center, and/or other retail redevelopment opportunities in this trade area.
Subject property is a single story, 54,297± square foot freestanding former for-profit facility with millions of dollars of school-oriented improvements This facility can be converted into a grocery store, other retail re-development opportunities, mini warehouse, medical, office call center and many other uses.
- Strategically located at the intersection of Beach Boulevard (27,000 car per day, FDOT 2018) and University Boulevard (33,000 cars per day, FDOT 2018)
- Millions of dollars of school-oriented improvements (classrooms, data processing, bathrooms, etc.)
- At Bus service lines for easy student access
- Strong demographics and income profile within a 1,3, and 5-mile radius for excellent student base
- Beach Boulevard and University Boulevard is a central artery for all of South Jacksonville