- For sale
Colliers International is pleased to offer for sale two adjacent properties in East Hampton, CT with a variety of potential uses. Property 1, 249 West High Street, consists of 1.09 acres with a mixed use building totaling 8,114 square feet. This property is fully approved for development as a service station with a convenience store, plus the continuing operation of a liquor store and one 2nd-floor apartment. Property 2 is 1.42 acres with a house containing four apartments. Both properties are zoned C (Commercial) and can be developed together or separately with or without the service station. The properties are located at the busy intersection of Routes 66 and 16.
249 West High Street
• 1.09 acres
• Approved for development as a service station with eight
• Building with 6,900 sf 1st floor and 1,214 sf apartment on
2nd floor. 1st floor includes package store of 3,845 sf. Rest is
available for convenience store.
• Package store revenue $1.3 million/year
• Rt. 66 traffic 8,300 ADT, Rt. 16 6,300 ADT
2 Sinco Place
• 1.42 acres
• 2-story building with four apartments totaling 3,214 sf