Colliers International Virginia, LLC (“Colliers”) announced it has successfully secured four new deals and two renewals this past week. The transactions combined for a total of 28,456 square feet and are valued at $1,974,642.00.
The new deals included:
- HCA Health Services of VA Inc. signed a 1,740 square foot medical lease at 7603 Forest Ave. Barry Hofheimer, Wood Thornton, and Megan Sullivan represented the landlord
- Buff City Soap leased 2,000 square feet of retail space at 3911 Wards Rd in Lynchburg. Robby Brownfield, Rob Black, and Chris Doyle represented the landlord
- Lumber Liquidators Inc signed a 6,426 square foot retail lease at 171 N. McDowell Blvd in Petaluma, Ca. Hamilton Shaheen, Peter Vick, Harrison Hall, and David Wilkins represented the tenant
- CR3 Partners LLC signed a new office lease at 7729 Forest Ave. Zach Roski and Tom Vozenilek represented the tenant
Renewals consisted of:
- Party City Corp renewed its 10,000 square foot retail lease at 3700 Candlers Mountain Road in Lynchburg. Robby Brownfield, Rob Black, and Chris Doyle represented the landlord
- Lumber Liquidators Inc renewed its 6,000 square foot lease at 170 S. Lycoming Mall Road in Muncy, Pa. Hamilton Shaheen, Peter Vick, Harrison Hall, and David Wilkins represented the tenant.
Colliers has offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Richmond, and Norfolk, Virginia. To learn more about Colliers and the company’s brokerage services, please visit: www.colliers.com/richmond.