Richmond, VA – October 5, 2020 – Colliers International Virginia, LLC has added five members to its Real Estate Management Services division.
• Allison Patterson joins as an assistant property manager. In this role, she is responsible for assisting property managers with the oversight of 3.5 million square feet of commercial properties. Prior to Colliers, Ms. Patterson was an assistant property manager with Divaris.
• Kailey Bogaram joins the Property Accounting team as senior property accountant. Her responsibilities include preparing financial statements, assisting with budgets, and reconciling bank statements. Prior to Colliers, Ms. Bogaram worked for Landmark Property Services as a senior accountant.
• Lenora Smith joins the Project Management team as a project management administrator. Her responsibilities include assisting the project managers with their overall portfolios, writing contracts, invoicing and project set ups. Prior to Colliers, Ms. Smith was a project manager and IT project coordinator contracting for Capital One.
• Savannah Tidwell joins the Lease Administration team as real estate coordinator. Her responsibilities include monitoring, tracking, and reporting on certificates of insurance for all properties, tracking gross sales, assisting with monthly reporting and the daily needs of tenants and lease administrators. Prior to Colliers, Ms. Tidwell worked for Affinity Integrated Solutions as the receptionist.
• Serena Meador joins Colliers as an assistant property manager. Her responsibilities include assisting property managers with day-to-day facility operations for multiple retail and office properties. Prior to Colliers, Serena worked for Capitol Granite as both an account manager and marketing manager.
Colliers continues to seek professionals with a background in commercial real estate and property management. To learn more about Colliers and available opportunities, please visit: www.colliers.com/careers.