Colliers is pleased to announce the promotion of five team members and eleven new hires across its Real Estate Management Services (REMS) and brokerage divisions.
The latest round of promotions surrounds the Lease Administration team, a service line focused on contract management for clients.
Annette Lawrence was promoted to senior lease administrator. Lawrence joined the firm in April of 2020 as a lease administrator. She has over 22 years’ experience with more than 2 million square feet.
Jessica Parnell was promoted to senior lease administrator. Parnell joined as a lease administrator in February of 2020 and has over six years of property management and lease administration experience. She coordinates the lease administration functions for over 3 million square feet.
Lyndsay Daniels was promoted to senior lease administrator. Daniels joined the firm in August of 2019 as a lease administrator. She will be joining the Government Solutions Group where she’ll be responsible for coordinating the lease administration functions for over 6 million square feet.
Whitney Canty was promoted to senior lease administrator. Canty joined Colliers in April of 2016 as lease administrator. She will be joining the Government Solutions Group with a portfolio consisting of over 4 million square feet. She is an expert in the day-to-day lease administration functions and collections.
Tyler Lambert was promoted to lease administrator. Lambert joined the firm in January of 2017 as an accounts payable specialist. In his new role, Lambert will be focusing on the day-to-day lease administration functions and collections.
In addition to the promotions, Colliers welcomed eleven new employees:
- Megan Wade joined as a lease administrator
- Michael Sirois joined as a project manager
- Diamond Williams joined as an IT technician
- Sydney McPeters joined as a project management administrator
- Robbie Marks joined as a senior research analyst
- Nikki Maitland joined as an assistant property manager
- Joe Magera joined as a lead building engineer
- Terrence Linton joined as an accounts payable specialist
- Rebecca Black joined as an assistant property manager
- Val King joined as a property manager in Atlanta
- Khai Ouk joined as an accounts payable specialist
Colliers continues to seek professionals with a background in commercial real estate and property management. To learn more about Colliers and available opportunities, please visit: www.colliers.com/careers.
For further information please contact:
Jullieanne Cueto | Communications Specialist, Virginia and Raleigh, NC
+1 804 968 1970 | Jullieanne.email@example.com