Richmond, Virginia – September 18, 2020 - Colliers International Virginia, LLC announced it has facilitated multiple new leases, expansions and renewals for a combined total of approximately 23,000 square feet in recent days.
The deals consisted of the following:
- Attronica Computers, Inc. renewed their leases at 305 & 306 Ashcake Rd in Ashland, expanding into a total of 9,230 square feet. Colliers’ Jimmy Martin, John Carpin, Malcolm Randolph and Matt Anderson represented the landlord;
- BAYADA Home Health Care Inc. signed a 706 square foot lease at 1504 Santa Rosa Road in Richmond. Colliers’ Megan Sullivan and John Carpin represented the landlord;
- NCS Pearson, Inc., renewed their 2,122 square foot office lease at 5640 Cox Road in Glen Allen. Colliers’ Wood Thornton and Malcolm Randolph represented the landlord;
- Schutt Capital Management, LLC, signed a 1,209 square foot office lease at 406 W. Franklin Street in Richmond. Colliers’ Malcolm Randolph represented the tenant;
- Signature Consultants, LLC., renewed their 1,765 square foot office lease at 4198 Cox Road in Glen Allen. Colliers’ Malcolm Randolph represented the tenant;
- US Fitness Products, Inc. renewed their retail lease at 4028 Cox Rd in Glen Allen, expanding into 2,721 square feet. Colliers’ Harrison Hall and Peter Vick represented the landlord.
Colliers Virginia has offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Richmond, and Norfolk. To learn more about Colliers and the company’s brokerage services, please visit: www.colliers.com/richmond.