Richmond, VA – November 13, 2020 – Colliers International Virginia, LLC has successfully secured eight new leases and one sale transaction. This week’s transactions combined for a total of 118,388 square feet and are valued at $8,197,731.
The lease transactions included:
- Eppa Hunton PC signed a new 906 square foot lease at 8401 Patterson Avenue in Richmond. Jimmy Martin and Megan Sullivan represented the landlord.
- Balance Gym Richmond LLC leased 2,309 square feet at 2035 W Broad Street in Richmond. Frank Hargrove and Megan Sullivan represented the landlord.
- Property Investment Advisors Inc signed a new 3,256 square foot lease at 7202 Glen Forest Drive in Richmond. Megan Sullivan represented the landlord and David Wilkins represented the tenant.
- Roberts Home Medical LLC signed a 5,000 square foot lease at 227-229 E German School Road in Richmond. Jimmy Martin and John Carpin represented the tenant.
The sale consisted of:
- The Boiling Crab Restaurant Group LLC purchased the 10,608 square foot property at 2053 W Broad Street in Richmond from CT 2053 W Broad St LLC for $1,975,000.Robby Brownfield, Rob Black, and Chris Doyle represented the buyer.
Colliers Virginia has offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Richmond, and Norfolk. To learn more about Colliers and the company’s brokerage services, please visit: www.colliers.com/richmond.