Richmond, VA – November 6, 2020 – Colliers International Virginia, LLC has successfully secured five new deals and four lease renewals. This week’s transactions combined for a total of 59,797 square feet and are valued at $5,023,697.00.
New transactions included:
- Lumber Liquidators Inc leased 9,308 square feet at 2801 Mckinly Avenue in Arizona. Peter Vick, Harrison Hall, Hamilton Shaheen and David Wilkins represented the tenant.
- Chandler Eye Care Specialists PC leased 2,920 square feet at 8266 Atlee Road in Mechanicsville. Catherine Walker, John Carpin and Malcolm Randolph represented the landlord.
- Starlight Behavioral Health leased 2,000 square feet at 4002 40th Street in Nitro, West Virginia. John Carpin represented the tenant.
Renewals consisted of:
- Lumber Liquidators Inc. renewed two of its leases in Plant City, Florida and Madison, Wisconsin, for a combined total of 16,860 square feet. Peter Vick, Harrison Hall, Hamilton Shaheen and David Wilkins represented the tenant.
- Todd Ratner PLC renewed its 1,630 square foot least at 7201 Glen Forest Drive in Richmond. Frank Hargrove and Barry Hofheimer represented the tenant.
Colliers Virginia has offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Richmond, and Norfolk. To learn more about Colliers and the company’s brokerage services, please visit: www.colliers.com/richmond.