Richmond, VA – January 22, 2020 – Colliers International Virginia, LLC has announced it has successfully secured seven new deals and two renewals to continue its strong start to the new year. The transactions combined for a total of 52,562 square feet and are valued at $5,050,803.00.
The new deals included:
- HandUp Community Center signed a new 3,908 square foot lease at 439 East Belt Blvd. Rob Black, Robby Brownfield, and Chris Doyle represented the landlord.
- Circle Graphics LLC leased 8,027 square feet at 3005 W. Marshall Street. Zach Roski, Tom Vozenilek, and Frank Hargrove represented the tenant.
Peter Vick, Harrison Hall, and Maddy Spear facilitated five of the seven new transactions, where they represented the landlords of each property:
- Panda Express leased 2,000 square feet at 4521-4571 S. Laburnum Ave.
- Shorty’s Diner signed a new 3,471 square foot lease at 5625 West Broad Street.
- Foot Companion Inc. leased 1,400 square feet at 9724 Midlothian Turnpike in Midlothian.
- The Insurance Doctor Agency of Short Pump Inc leased 1,177 square feet at 11600 W Broad Street.
- VA Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority leased 8,616 square feet at 4501 S Laburnum Ave in Henrico.
The renewals consisted of:
- Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC renewed its 11,955 square foot lease at 5500 Cherokee Ave in Alexandria. Tom Vozenilek and Zach Roski represented the tenant.
- Citi Trends Inc renewed its 12,008 square foot lease at 2323 Memorial Ave in Lynchburg. Robby Brownfield, Rob Black, and Chris Doyle represented the landlord.
Colliers Virginia has offices in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Richmond, and Norfolk. To learn more about Colliers and the company’s brokerage services, please visit: www.colliers.com/richmond.