Industrial Buildings are Moving in Atlantic, Cumberland, and Salem Counties
2017 Has Seen an Uptick in Sales in the Southern-most Counties of New Jersey
Mount Laurel, NJ, [August 18, 2017] – Tony DiDio of Colliers International’s Southern New Jersey office concluded the sale of five industrial buildings in Southern New Jersey in the first two quarters of 2017. This demonstrates a renewed interested in the secondary markets of Atlantic, Cumberland, and Salem counties, attributable to expansions, new business, and investments.
1. 138,000 SF Multi-Use Industrial Facility – 45 Mill, Mays Landing, NJ
2. 49,000 SF Industrial Facility – 1344 N. W. Boulevard, Vineland, NJ
3. 44,000 SF Industrial Facility – 20 Bogdon Boulevard, Millville, NJ
4. 33,800 SF Industrial Warehouse – 240 S. Delsea, Glassboro, NJ
5. 25,000 SF Refrigerated Building – 18 S. Virginia, Pennsgrove, NJ