Tony has been a consummate leader of the ICBR organization and its initiatives over the years. In addition to his serving as Past President, his other contributions include:
- ICREX Chair – the organization’s online market data exchange
- Former Board Member – representing District 3, multiple years
- Past Conference Chairman – of the Annual ICBR Conference
As Senior Vice President, Industrial Advisory Services, Tony is well-connected within the Industrial sector and has earned a reputation as one of the leading listing brokers in the Indianapolis market, particularly in the East, CBD, Southeast markets and surrounding counties. Notoriously one of the first at work every morning, Tony is a tireless worker on behalf of his clients. Drawing from his extensive brokerage and property management experience, he skillfully anticipates potential challenges within an assignment and proactively manages the transaction process toward the most effective solution.
In recognition of his outstanding performance in production, marketing, and overall contribution to the company, Tony is a past recipient of Colliers Indianapolis “Peak Performance Award” and has also earned the firm’s “Most Transactions Award” in 2011.
Presented annually by ICBR, the REALTOR® of the year award recognizes those members who go above and beyond in their career and community. In addition to membership in ICBR, award criteria include:
- Industry Impact – exhibits professional leadership and expertise in the industry
- Civic Activity – participation with civic and service clubs, economic development organizations, charitable activities, etc.
- REALTOR® Spirit – high principles of integrity and adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Business Accomplishments – public recognition of business conduct and service to clients
- ICBR Association/Board Activity – service as a volunteer in committee work or other areas with the organization
- IAR or State Association Activity – offices held, and committee work at state level
- NAR or National Association Activity – volunteer participation at the national level.