Stephen Daum, Colliers Indianapolis, was named Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® 2022 REALTOR® of the Year at the Indiana Commercial Real Estate 2022 Conference.
Stephen has been a committed leader of the ICBR organization and its initiatives over the years. In addition to his recent term as President, his other contributions include:
- Board Member – 8 years
- District 3 Representative – 3 years
- Executive Committee – 5 years
Specializing in Retail, Office, and Land Advisory, Stephen brings over 17 years of commercial real estate transactional and development experience with emphasis on working with Individuals, Corporations, Trusts and Estates on disposition solutions and commercial property sales and leasing.
Through his involvement in diverse projects, Steve has developed the expertise required to successfully navigate the host of complexities involved in selling, acquiring and leasing of retail and office property. He has testified as an expert witness and been involved in the sale of over $300 million in commercial sales and lease projects totaling over 1,700 acres of land and 1.6 million square feet
Presented annually by ICBR, the REALTOR® of the year award recognizes those members who go above and beyond in their career and community. In addition to membership in ICBR, award criteria include:
- Industry Impact – exhibits professional leadership and expertise in the industry
- Civic Activity – participation with civic and service clubs, economic development organizations, charitable activities, etc.
- REALTOR® Spirit – high principles of integrity and adherence to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- Business Accomplishments – public recognition of business conduct and service to clients
- ICBR Association/Board Activity – service as a volunteer in committee work or other areas with the organization
- IAR or State Association Activity – offices held, and committee work at state level
- NAR or National Association Activity – volunteer participation at the national level.