Andrew Urban CCIM, Colliers Indianapolis, has been selected as a 2022 Next Generation Award recipient by Connect CRE. Presented annually, Connect CRE considers professionals 35 years or younger, from all sectors of commercial restate estate based on their talent, drive, innovation – excellence on the job and in leadership in their community.
Andrew is a key member of Colliers Occupier Services team out of Indianapolis, representing large corporate clients who have global real estate portfolios that support their businesses. He has facilitated transactions and consulting services for assignments in over 30 countries. These projects are inherently complicated – requiring understanding of other countries’ business norms, transaction terms, language barriers, capital markets, construction methods, government protocols, plus the necessity to manage the various consultants, advisors and stakeholders to deliver a success project for the client. These projects can often span multiple years from start to finish and may entail detailed analysis, travel, and across multiple countries.
Andrew is very active in CoreNet Global (IN-OH- KY Chapter) – currently serving as its Programming Chair and is President-Elect. In his role as Programming Chair, Andrew pioneered adopting new mediums for events and programming in face of the global pandemic while boosting the quality of content delivered to corporate real estate leaders in the region. Further, he has helped the chapter implement new digital strategies to boost member engagement, provide access to useful content, and promote knowledge sharing across the industry.
Additional industry recognition and contributions:
- 2022 Indy’s Best & Brightest, Junior Achievement – recognizing the city’s emerging leaders under 35 years of age.
- Has authored several white papers addressing commercial real estate trends – presented to Colliers nationwide via its national Knowledge Leader research platform.
- Was a recent panelist for Indianapolis Business Journal’s highly attended Power Breakfast Series – CRE & Construction, presenting trends and insights on regarding corporate occupiers specialty.
- His contribution to the Indianapolis Occupier Services team is invaluable – and certainly contributed toward the team earning “Top Production Team Award” for Colliers Indianapolis.
- He served as lead in the team’s representation of Two Parkwood/Kittle Property Group, in its off-market acquisition of a 92,000 SF office building for a new headquarters. This transaction earned the 2020 Office Deal of the Year for CCIM Indiana.
- Andrew was runner-up in NAIOP Indy Top Office Broker Award, 2020 – always a highly-competitive category.