New Haven, CT
Colliers has provided project management services for the Hopkins School for more than a decade and has overseen the planning, design, and construction of nearly every capital project on campus including:
- Malone Science Center: Construction of a New 25,000 square foot, $6.7 Million science and technology center including prep rooms, multi-purpose classrooms, an electron microscope room, and a 2-story lobby.
- Field Hockey/Lacrosse: $2.3 Million reconstruction and reconfiguration of the existing field hockey and lacrosse fields including new natural turf, new spectator seating, and an irrigation and under drainage system.
- Heath Commons: Construction of a New 27,000 square foot, $9.4 Million dining hall and multi-purpose congregation space.
- Library Renovation: Renovation of the existing library facility to create a 2-story library with group study rooms, an art gallery, and faculty reading rooms.
- Tennis Courts: $1.1 Million reconstruction of the Junior Varsity and Varsity tennis courts including an under drainage system, new fencing and new surface.
- Thompson Hall: New 38,000 square foot, $18 Million Junior School and Arts Building providing a mix of classroom and laboratory spaces.
Colliers’ work at Hopkins has required particular attention and sensitivity to the historic nature and architecture of the campus. In our role as owner’s project manager, we have been directly responsible for all project planning, budgeting, design/construction oversight, commissioning, move coordination, and closeout of new construction and renovation projects.