Greenville-Spartanburg, SC – Colliers International | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices in Greenville and Spartanburg:
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented GSP North America in the leasing of 55,963 square feet of industrial space at 2725 New Cut Road in Spartanburg, bringing the 171,727-square-foot building to full occupancy.
- Dillon Swayngim and Ralph Settle of Colliers in Spartanburg and Don Moss and Chris Neal of Colliers in Charlotte represented Cardin Foods in the purchase of a 48,000-square-foot industrial building at 4950 Orchard Park Boulevard in Spartanburg for $1,250,000.
- Greyson Furnas represented Ontop Inc. in the sale of a 4,000-square-foot retail building at 4500 Highway 81 North in Anderson to Karim Ali for $2,070,000.
- Scott Burgess, MBA and Lance Byars, MRED represented Hughes Investments, Inc. in the lease of 3,400 square feet of restaurant outparcel space at 2100 Wade Hampton Boulevard in Greenville to Fratello's Restaurant LLC.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Welltower OM Group LLC in the lease of 3,251 square feet of office space at 10 Enterprise Boulevard in Greenville to Express Pediatric Care PA.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Brunelle Properties in the sale of a 1,700-square-foot office building at 10 West Stone Avenue in Greenville to Moe-Rizon, LLC.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented Whitaker TR, LLC in the sale of 8 acres of land on Hawkins Road in Travelers Rest to Palmetto State Capital LLC.