Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers International | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Richard Barrett, MCR and Brannan Hudson represented SunCap Property Group in the lease of 31,912 square feet of industrial space at 201 Forrester Drive in Greenville to United Performance Metals.
- Richard Barrett, MCR and Brannan Hudson represented Garlington Park, LLC c/o Ziff Properties in the lease of 5,250 square feet of industrial space at 319 Garlington Road in Greenville to State Industrial Products Corp.
- Richard Barrett, MCR and Brannan Hudson represented Weisman Associates LP in the lease of 5,000 square feet of industrial flex space at 140 Landers Road in Spartanburg to Siteone Landscape Supply LLC.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented Burgess Investments LLC in the lease of 2,357 square feet of retail space to 1143 Woodruff Road to Restore Health Greenville LLC.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented Lee Spa Nails in leasing 1,440 square feet of retail space at 1220 W. Georgia Road in Simpsonville.
- Scott Burgess, Lance Byars and Hector Mendoza represented Doolittle Gallery LLC in the lease of 7,674 square feet of retail space at 605 Haywood Road to US Government Real Estate Division.
- Brantley Anderson, Taylor Allen, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Transit Energy Group in leasing 10,500 square feet of office space at 501 River Street in Greenville.
- D. Ralph Settle II represented 331 West Main Street LLC in the sale of 2.066 acres at 331 and 355 West Main Street in Spartanburg to Blackstock, LLC.