Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices in Greenville and Charleston:
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented DHL in the leasing of a 131,615-square-foot industrial space at 1601 Poplar Drive in Greer.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented Vitesco Technologies USA, Inc. in the sale of a 68,500-square-foot industrial building at 400 S. Nelson Drive in Fountain Inn to Bell, Garrett, Lathem, LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery and Brockton Hall, SIOR represented SunCap Property Group in the purchase of 22 acres of land on New Hope Road in Spartanburg.
- Dillon Swayngim represented The Timothy L. Cantrell Revocable Trust in the sale of a 12,960-square-foot industrial building at 112 John Dodd Road in Spartanburg to Upward Lease, LLC.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented LICAR, LLC in the lease of 5,189 square feet of office space at 3 Research Drive in Greenville to Vetronix Research Corporation.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented DigitalThinker, Inc.in the purchase of a 1,858 square foot office building at 416 SE Main Street in Simpsonville.