Greenville / Spartanburg, SC – Colliers | South Carolina is pleased to announce the following recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices in Greenville and Spartanburg:
- Brockton Hall, SIOR, Garrett Scott, SIOR, John Montgomery, SIOR and Dillon Swayngim, SIOR represented Weston, Inc. in the lease expansion of 80,000 square feet of industrial space at 625 S. Old Piedmont in Greenville to Chempak International, Inc.
- Greyson Furnas, CCIM represented Steve Gardner Enterprises in the purchase of two 3,600-square-foot flex buildings at 4534 Parris Bridge Road in Boiling Springs, SC.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented Kestra Financial in the leasing of 3,313 square feet of office space at 40 W. Broad Street in Greenville.
- Tripp Bradley represented Hardee's Restaurants LLC in the sale of a 3,200-square-foot retail building at 98 Garner Road in Spartanburg.
- Taylor Allen, SIOR, CCIM, Brantley Anderson, CCIM and Bailey Tollison represented HTI Properties, LLC in the lease of 2,473 square feet of office space at 105 N Spring Street in Greenville to Toates Law Firm.
- Tripp Bradley represented MPG Shelby, LLC in the lease of 2,300 square feet of retail space on Highway 72 in Clinton to Starbucks Corporation.
- Frank Hammond, CCIM represented the Charlotte M. Lanford Revocable Trust in the sale of 165 acres at 8960 Augusta Road in Pelzer to Mark III Properties, Inc., for $1,237,500.
- Tripp Bradley represented MPG Shelby, LLC in the purchase of 0.88 acres of land on Highway 72 in Clinton.